Today, the phrase, “Survival of the fittest” has a lesser correlation with the biology of a being than with its technological advancement.
This being can be either your company or your employees because, in order to succeed (not just survive) in this exceedingly competitive market, your team should be trained to the best of their skills. Building up a better informed, more productive and technologically advanced team is the only way to establish a thriving business with high-quality services.
For achieving this, deploying a learning management system can be your one silver bullet to attain success in employee training. And with the concept of SaaS in the world, you can choose to implement a cloud-based LMS without the hassles of setting up an elaborate system and reap the best benefits.
As long as you choose the right system for the needs of your company, an LMS will be the best training tool you will ever find.
So if you are ready, let us walk you through our rankings of the best cloud-based Learning management system, the features, and when to choose them.
4. iSpring Learn
This world-renowned LMS is endorsed by leading industry experts all around the world. This software fully takes care of streamlining the processes for employee onboarding and training with modules like new hire, product training, and assessment.
- With the online access to training material from all digital devices like phones, laptops, tables, etc. this software helps the employees to complete their training and take tests at their own ease.
- iSpring Learn successfully makes use of customization and gamification techniques to attract more learners.
- It also allows you to build your own eLearning course and sell it conveniently over the same platform.
iSpring Learn also uses SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004 content and with virtually no limitations on the number of files you are hosting, it becomes one of the best LMSs in the world.
Looop is one great LMS which does not require a big investment in hiring technical help for setting it up or using it. And everything you create on the web is automatically adjusted according to a smartphone or tablet.
In fact, using Looop is as easy and natural as using Microsoft office. With its customization capabilities, Looop can also help you in connecting with the rest of your team, both online and offline.
Functionalities such as selecting colors and logos, along with the ability to send automated invitations and tracking RSVPs, Looop can be a highly intuitive software for your company. Let us see how.
- Looop allows easy content creation with features like drag-and-drop and media storage.
- Content restriction capabilities put a user in full control of the content.
- Reports can be easily exported in multiple formats, and you can easily review your own learning with detailed reports.
- The flexibility of user permissions for different content categories and data back up.
With the certificates from SCORM and TinCan, TalentMS is incredibly easy to use and train anyone from employees to students. It even brags of its capability of creating an eLearning portal in 30 seconds or less.
Besides supporting the latest industry standards of SCORN and TinCan, TalentLMS also allows the use of multiple media forms (along with audio and video conferencing) and online access to the learning content from anywhere at any time.
This great SaaS software comes with other amazing functionality as well, like
- Gamification functionality
- Allows creation of branches and SSOs
- Gives you a free plan for life with the provision of upgrading and downgrading at any time.
- Features like discussion forums, calendars, etc.
1. Adobe Captivate Prime
Number one on our list of cloud-based learning management systems is the Adobe Captivate Prime. It authorizes you to set-up, track and analyze the learning of your employees yourself. In fact, creating an exhaustive skill-based learning program for training is almost effortless with this system.
With gamification and mobile learning as core values, Captivate prime stimulates and engages the user to create an intuitive and self-motivated (read, fun) learning experience for all your employees.
Some of its other great features are
- The compatible file types for this system are xAPI, AICC, PPTs, PDF, videos, DOCx and SCORM which pretty much sums up all the possible file types.
- Intuitive design prompts users about pending tasks and revisions
- Offline support and absolute flexibility for users to learn at their own pace.
In the end
One of the best things about these systems is that they are all cost-effective and even budget-friendly for any size of organization to invest in. So take your time to do rigorous research and select the best LMS for your organization.