The Google Play Store was launched in 2012 by Google. This was a product they created to serve as a digital market where all devices that run on the Android operating system can download various digital assets such as movies, books, magazines, apps, etc. The Google Play gift card is an alternative method of payment that serves as a means to purchase all paid products on the platform.
The Google play gift card comes in two forms– Physical and E-codes.
1. Physical Google Play Gift Cards: these are paper or plastic Google play cards that can be seen and felt and are usually sold at retail stores. These digital assets can also be bought online and delivered to you
2. Google Play E-codes: these come in digital form. They can only be bought online and sent to you via email.
There are many benefits of owning this digital asset and they include the following:
1. Google Play Gift Cards are efficient: With millions of applications on the platform, this digital asset allows your shopping experience to be seamless and easy to track.
2. There is no Expiry date: It is almost impossible to suffer from breakage with this digital asset. Since they do not expire, you have the luxury of time to carefully pay and download the applications you want.
3. Google Play Gifts have a great resale rate: One of the major factors that make this gift card sought especially in Nigeria is its resale rate. Google play gift cards regardless of their currency or form generally have good resale value when they are sold on the right platform.
The number of places this digital asset can be resold in the country is uncountable. More people are open to receiving payments and collecting gift cards in general because they know there is a growing market for it in Nigeria. Now it does not take too long to find where this digital asset can be resold unlike in previous years. However, there are downsides to having numerous providers of a service in the market.
1. Greedy Platforms: Certain companies operate without the intention of their users in mind. They tend to place very unfriendly rates on gift cards. Making users get a lower value for their gift cards but maximum profits on their end.
2. Gift Card Scavengers: This is a popular name given to scam individuals and businesses in the gift card market. They have various means of ripping gift card owners of their digital assets.
3. Customer Service: Every gift card trader is entitled to a platform with a quality customer support team. Sadly this isn’t the case for a lot of traders. Users complain of little to no response from some platforms, Unsasftiable feedback from the team, rude staff, etc
4. Miscellaneous: Some other setbacks include platforms with slow payouts, complex trading interfaces, regular downtime on the application, etc.
Amidst the commotion, there is a certain platform that stands out. They solve all issues previously mentioned and more. The answer is Cardtonic. This is a modern-day gift card trading application that allows both individuals in need of cash for their gift cards and business in need of discounted gift cards the opportunity to fulfill their needs on their platform seamlessly.
It is easy to sell your Google play gift card on Cardtonic. With 4 quick steps, you can convert your Google play gift card to cash.
1. Downloading the Application: The Cardtonic application is available for download on both IOS and Google Play stores.
2. Registration: This process involves inputting relevant trading details on the application to kickstart your trading experience. Such as; full name, Account number, email address, etc
3. Trading: People have said trading on the application is easier than boiling water. All you need to do is fill in the category, subcategory, amount and upload the images of your gift cards to trade on the platform.
4. Withdrawal: Once a trade has been rendered successful, you can immediately request a withdrawal. Click on the withdraw icon, input your password and receive a payment within minutes.