Losing important data can be devastating; that is why it is always advised to perform a regular backup. On iOS, you have the options to back up your files to iCloud and locally through iTunes. If you also use other cloud storage services like Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox or One Drive, it gets even better. Preventing data loss through regular backup is a much better plan than trying to recover after the unthinkable happens.
Before now, recovering data loss on iOS used to be impossible. The restrictive nature of older iOS versions didn’t allow much software development in this regard. Thankfully, things are getting better and we now have some programs in the market built to recover lost data on the iPhone.
Introducing iMyfone D-Back Data Recovery for iOS
One of such software programs designed to recover lost data on iOS is iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery. When compared with similar programs built for the same purpose, iMyfone D-Back stands out as it offers innovative ways to get you back your lost data.
Whether you own an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod Touch, this program will get back your lost data as long as your device runs iOS. D-Back Data Recovery from iMyfone offers several ways to let you get your data back.
Ease of use and effectiveness
iMyfone presents itself with a very simple UI. It’s straight to the point and anyone should be able to use it. You don’t have to be a techie to get the hang of it as the interface is pretty intuitive. Apart from this, this program does what it promises to do: recovering your lost data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
In this mode, you need to specify exactly how you lost your data. If your data was lost through accidental deletion, jailbreak, factory reset or some other means, this mode lets you specify, allowing the program to make a smart decision about the recovery method to use.
With the smart recovery option, the program gets to know whether to retrieve lost data directly from the iPhone, iTunes backup or iCloud backup.
- Recover from the iOS device: In this mode, the program scans your device and looks for the deleted file. If this method doesn’t work, there are other options to use.
- Recover from iTunes backup: This is works in a lot of cases, especially if you regularly backup with iTunes. Your iTunes backup is accessed, recovering files you’ve already lost.
- Recover from iCloud backup: This method only works if you’ve enabled iCloud backup. Your Apple ID and password is needed to access your data stored in the cloud to use this mode.
What files could be recovered exactly?
The program allows you to recover these data types:
- Messages, contacts and call logs
- IM messages from apps like WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber, Kik, Sype and Line
- Photos and videos, even those in third-party apps
- Safari history and bookmarks
- Voice memos
- Calendar entries and reminders
Fix iOS errors
Apart from recovering your lost data, iMyfone D-Back does more. The program is capable of fixing several issues that could affect your iPhone or iPad. If your device is stuck at the Apple logo without fully booting, recovery mode or black screen, all you need to do is plug in your device and select this option.
iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery is available for Windows and macOS. you can download for free and use in trial mode but the features are limited. To fully take advantage of the program and access all the features, you may need to purchase a license. At the moment, it costs only $49.95.