It doesn’t seem like the DVD is going away anytime soon even though digital formats are the most popular way to store media files these days. Unfortunately, DVDs are not so reliable and often develop all sorts of playback issues over time. Unlike digital formats that are mostly safely stored in the cloud, scratches and other forms of physical damages can render a DVD unplayable. Rough-handling a DVD might lead to DVD read error and make your DVD player unable to play the disc.
Apart from this, playback errors might occur when you’re trying to play a DVD with region code restriction in an unsupported region. For instance, a DVD bought in the USA may not be playable anywhere in Europe. It’s also possible some of your DVDs won’t play on Windows 10. There are also some other forms of encryption that actually make the DVD a not-so-good way to store your media files.
So, how do you solve these problems?
The easiest way to do this is by ripping your DVD with a reliable DVD ripping software capable of bypassing all the restrictions and encryptions. A program that easily solves these problems is WinX DVD Ripper Platinum. It’s one of those few programs that has all the features needed to decrypt encrypted DVDs.
Why WinX DVD Ripper Platinum?
Although there are several programs that claim to easily rip your DVD to whatever format you want, some of them fail when it comes to region-locked and encrypted DVDs. Even with the right features, some lack speed. If you can’t decode DVD with the ripper you already have, you should consider this. Here are some of the features that make WinX DVD Ripper Platinum the preferred DVD ripper:
- Great disc support: WinX DVD Ripper Platinum supports analysis kernel & title check mechanism. Rip old and new homemade/Hollywood/Disney kids/ TV drama/ workout DVDs, etc.
- Fast Speed: WinX DVD Ripper has a unique Level-3 hardware acceleration tech that lets you easily rip a whole DVD to any video format in just 5 about minutes.
- High Output Video Quality: The program has a high-quality engine & deinterlacing tech that delivers lossless output video quality. There’s no audio going out of sync with the video, FPS drops, or aspect ratio change errors.
- Rich Output Formats: You can rip DVD to MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, MP3 and more formats for playback on all models of iPad, iPhone, Android, TV, computer, etc.
How to rip DVD to digital video formats like MP4, MKV, MOV
1. Download WinX DVD Ripper on your Windows PC. Insert the disc you want to rip into the DVD drive.
2. STart WinX DVD Ripper. Click the “Disc” option at the top-left.
3. Select the DVD from the list (in case you have more than one drive). It should be automatically selected if you only have a single DVD drive.
4. Select the output format. I always recommend MP4 though.
5. Hit the “Run” button and the process starts.
Encryption is automatically removed and you don’t have to do anything. Depending on the processing power of your computer, bad sectors on the disc, DVD encryption and some other factors, this might take a while.
Get WinX DVD Ripper Platinum for free
This program costs $29.95 at the moment but you can get it for free in an ongoing giveaway. If you’re looking for a free DVD decrypter, you’re in luck. You can get this DVD decoder for PC free without paying a dome. Take advantage of this and get a free WinX DVD Ripper Platinum license before the event is over!
How to free get the licensed copy
Head over to the giveaway page, submit an email address to get the setup and license key instantly. Meanwhile, each participant would have a chance to win Epson Projector for free.