It is hard to imagine at least one modern college student without a smartphone in his or her hands and a plethora of installed Android apps. Regardless if we are dealing with a future nurse or an engineering student, there will be some similar solutions and those that will helpful for their studies. Let us not forget that the majority of students will install Facebook or Instagram, but these are quite basic and can be found almost everywhere. The apps that help to learn and keep things inspiring are what we are after!
– Oxford Dictionary. If you ever wanted to have the mobile version of the Oxford English Dictionary on your smartphone, it is one of the best solutions. Since it is free and does not require any subscription, you can use it to check your spelling, grammar, and use of words. However, if you would like to have a strong thesis and check your arguments in a professional way, think about the Top Writers review to find out how you can improve your writing and get things done on time. After all, we all need a little bit of guidance to achieve success!
– Evernote. It is one of those mobile tools for students that probably needs no introduction. It allows you to capture notes, create a virtual calendar, make alerts and memos in any format. You can add handwritten notes, audio files, voice messages from your college professors, reviews, photos, or anything that you might need. It also has the incoming email that you may edit and send over to another student. The best part about EverNote is that it has an amazing import and export compatibility.
– Dragon Dictation. One of the most popular Android apps for students. Once again, it does not cost you anything to install it. Basically, you can simply talk into Dragon Dictation to let it convert what you have said into a digital form. Once done, you can paste it into other apps, send an email message, share on social media, or save it for something you might need another day. You can also use it during the lecture to record things and listen to your recordings later. It is no wonder that students find it so popular!
– RefME. You might not know about this app yet, but it is a small solution that will help you use your phone’s camera to scan a library’s book barcode, your textbook, or anything where you have a barcode. It will create full formatting in MLA, Chicago, APA, or any other format that you may implement. It is good to save time and instantly have a free citation. Still, if you want to keep your Bibliography or any other page accurate and plagiarism-free, consider checking Top Essay Writing to keep your writing unique. Likewise, if you want to have a professional proofreader, do not think twice as it will save your precious time!
– SimpleMind. Try out the mind maps feature to help yourself organize things differently. You will not understand how it works until you try it. It provides all the features free of charge to generate new ideas and customize your plans according to specific design and thoughts. You can build extensive diagrams for your college assignments or use mind maps for your small business ideas or social media advertising.
Some Things to Consider As You Install Helpful Apps
Unfortunately, the safety aspect is usually ignored, yet it is important to remember that you should read safety reviews and avoid any additional freeware that you do not want to install. Read online testimonials, analyze the memory usage of the app, think over what similar solutions you already have, and keep things safe by installing only from official and verified sources. Most importantly, consider it twice if you really need some app and take your time to try things only after you study the app in question.