Why use Remo MOV Repair Software?
How does it feel when your favorite video doesn’t play at all or shows weird behavior while playing? Annoying, isn’t it?
Well, Remo Repair MOV tool comes to rescue. Sometimes, we see our favorite video showing an error message when trying to play it; or hangs every few seconds. Yes, this is the situation where we can use this tool to fix corrupted or truncated MOV file.
While using the software, you can be assured that integrity of video file is intact as it works on read only mechanism. It first extracts video and audio streams separately and then fixes the errors. Later, it joins them together to give us a healthy playable video.
Remo MOV Repair Software: Features to Look for
As its name suggests, Remo Repair MOV software could be helpful in fixing the unplayable MOV video. Even, damaged MP4, M4V and other types of video formats can be easily fixed with the help of this software. Whatever may be the reason for video file corruption, the tool comes in handy to fix the video file.
- The tool fixes MOV file recorded using various camcorders, like Canon, Pentax, Kodak, Panasonic, Sony, just to name a few.
- Video recorded using GoPro camera and iPhone will also be fixed
One can use this utility to repair MOV file from memory cards, pen drives, external hard drives and other storage devices. After completion of the repair process, we can use Preview option that lets us test the repaired video file. For more info, visit here- http://www.remorepair.com/
Steps to use Remo Repair MOV Software:
The software provides a simple 3-step procedure to bring back your corrupted video file to working state. (Browse-> Repair-> Save).
- Download the software and install it
- Run the application
- Select Corrupted File as well as Healthy File
Note- Healthy file should be created using same device as that of corrupted file.
- Then, click on Repair button
- Monitor repairing process
- After completion, view the repaired file using Preview option
- Finally, save it to any location
Help and Support:
- Initially, you can use the Demo version of Remo MOV File Repair software. Almost all the software features are enabled in Demo version except Save option. To enable Save option, you need to activate the software. The advantage of using the Demo Version is to check the efficiency of software before purchasing it.
- It supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server and other Windows OS. And it’s also compatible with OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (64-bit), Lion 10.7 (64-bit) and Mountain Lion 10.8 (64-bit) and later macOS versions.
- 24*7 technical support is provided. The support team can be reached to ask them any questions regarding product.
- 1 GB RAM and 50 MB disk space for installation.
- It supports 32-bit, 64-bit in Windows and 64-bit in Mac OS X
MOV video corruption is not a small issue because corrupted video might be a recorded clip of your precious moment or a movie captured using high-quality camera. Hence, it must be fixed before it’s too late. To safely fix such corrupted MOV video, using Remo Repair MOV software is advised. It is an advanced tool which repairs corrupted MOV file in a matter of minutes and renders a healthy playable MOV video.