As with most MTK Android phones, rooting Innjoo Halo needs no special skills and you can easily root it using the popular one-click root app called Kingroot.
If you’re just getting started with rooting, please read this article to understand why people do it. Also, you should know that after rooting your phone, it’s advisable to unroot before performing an OTA update or restoring factoring settings. We have a comprehensive guide on that here.
1. Download KingRoot-18.104.22.168.zip
2. Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources.
2. Install the APK file and start the installed Kingroot app. It should first try to verify if the the device’s root status.
3. You need a working Internet connection on your phone to make this work. Click on Try to root.
4. You should see the progress but you may have to wait for some minutes.
5. In a short while, the process should complete and you should see this:
You can now close Kingroot. Going back to the app should tell you your device is rooted.
Rebooting your phone is a good idea. Rooting Innjoo Halo is as easy as that.