Are you a new adsense publisher who thinks the earning is too low? Looking for tricks to increase your adsense earnings? Maybe some black hat stuff to generate fake clicks or some dubious ways to make google pay you more dollars? Well, I guess you’ll definitely have a rethink by the time you’ve gone through this piece.
There’s one thing you must know before you start thinking of ways to cheat google – they know already you will try to cheat and they are prepared for you! I never advise people to venture into any kind of dubious adsense revenue boosting scheme as they backfire in most cases.
The most advisable thing to do is to work on your traffic to increase your income. That is the simple and basic fact. Getting huge traffic to your site is the main key to high google adsense revenue but trying to cheat on google might get your account banned and losing every penny you’ve earned. Sad, uh? Well, It happens and I’ve seen a couple of friends get into trouble with google for trying to play smart.
There are some basic rules you must adhere to though if you do not want your account banned:
1. Never click on your own ads no matter how tempting it looks. Trying to hide yourself with anonymizers probably won’t fool google’s system.
2. Never tell people to click on your ads
3. Try as much as possible not to check your adsense account on every computer you can lay your hands on.
4. Never write anything like “click here” or “click me” anywhere near your advert.
5. Makes sure your contents is in compliance with google’s terms of service. Nothing like hacking, pornography, copyright materials, weapon or ammunition, excessive use of vulgar languages, etc. should be found on your site.
6. Do not put more than the allowed number of ad units per page. At present, you can have up to 3 link units, 3 ad units and 2 adsense search box on a single page.
Google adsense is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You have to work on your contents and traffic in order to generate some reasonable income. If your primary aim for starting a blog is to make money, you will be disappointed in the first few months and abandon the whole dream. It takes some patience and hard work to reach your desired earning level.
There are still more, these are only the little I can remember for now. And like I always tell people, make sure you read through their boring terms of service just to be on the safe side. And for reference, you may run through this quick guide.