Rockable Themes offer you the best premium WordPress themes. All of them were created in xHTML and CSS valid code for the last version of WordPress. These themes have a slick professional design, so that you won’t have to worry about changing your design in the future.
1. IMPRESSIONIST ($59)
Impressionist is a business based premium WordPress theme with a unique, impressive and weird look. It comes with two types of layouts – magazine and corporate, the framework gives you more power to customize the theme to suit all your needs, it is packed with tons of awesome custom widgets and custom features. This theme is developed with the business intention, but the custom page templates gives you the flexibility to adapt it and use it like a portfolio, magazine or even like a personal blog site.
2. BRIEFCASE PRO ($59)
Briefcase Pro is a portfolio based WordPress theme that could be used for a lot of purposes, beginning from a portfolio and gallery site and finishing to a blog and magazine one. It’s minimalist design was special created to catch the attention of everyone. The theme have a lot of unique and useful options that helps you to set up the site in just minutes.
3. EUPHORIA MAGAZINE ($59)
Euphoria is a magazine style WordPress theme, this theme comes with a built in admin panel, that gives you the possibility to easy set up the theme according to your needs. Theme comes with 12 color schemes variations, a portfolio template, two different blog style templates, a nice and unique custom home page where you can add just the posts you want to be displayed like featured.
More info: http://rockablethemes.com/theme/euphoria/
HOW TO WIN:
- Like Rockable Themes facebook – facebook.com/rockablethemes, follow them on twitter – @RockableThemes
- Like Doncaprio.com facebook – facebook.com/rockablethemes, follow them on twitter – @doncaprio
- Leave a comment and tell us what theme you like most and why. Be creative, fun and most importantly unique!
- And tweet about this giveaway.
Be sure you enter the raffle below with a valid email address and gain points by performing the recommended actions. The more points you get, the higher your chance of winning.
Please note that:
1. Entries will end on Thursday, 14th February and winners will be announced by Friday, 15th February.
2. Winners are randomly chosen from the list of entries we receive.
Here’s to hoping you do win any of these awesome themes. Good luck!
1. Arpan Aravandekar – (Impressionist)
2. Divyansh Ojha – (Briefcase Pro)
3. Tanmay Mohan – (Euphoria Magazine)
Winners will be contacted with their respective prizes. Thanks to everyone who took part in the giveaway and hopefully, we hope to see you in the ones we plan to hold later this week