Nothing Last forever especially electronics. Gadgets are playing an important role in everyone’s life but with technology getting better and more advanced, gadget are too are getting updated with new features. We desire for the most updated gadgets to make our life easier.
Selling old gadget is not as tough as you might think. Classified Bangalore helps you in selling your old gadgets. People usually think classified advertisement as newspaper ads but today, the word is connected to web world. Classified ads are usually cheaper. You can post items you want to sell, and wait for people to call you up. Choosing the right site to sell old gadgets can give you benefits like, no shipping charge.
5 best places to sell your old gadgets are:
- Olx – is a popular website which has rippled and created waves in the Indian market. One can place free ads on this website by displaying the visual images of their gadgets. On all counts visual images tend to attract more responses . One can also mention the specifications of the device also with their contact numbers. This will encourage a wide response from the customers.
- Quikr- Success is achieved when your product reaches to the audience. Advertisement plays an important role in selling your product. Your classified ad shows up in Quikr search engine. Quickr has thousands of visitors each day and if you post your ad on the site it will surely sell.
- Ebay – it takes little time for a fresher to sell items on ebay. But before that one needs to create an account in order to buy or sell a product. Ebay is the world’s largest online auction sites. This site is perfect for you to sell your old gadgets which has been rolling inside your drawer for years. You need to understand the guidelines in ebay in order to sell your product. Factors which you need to know are product description, a good clear photo of the item you want to see, a fee for selling, formatting and payment details. You need to have a good history of transaction for your items to sell. The customer usually checks the history before proceeding.
- Craigslist- classified website for buying , locating and selling items. Anything and every possible item which you wish to check out, you can locate in craigslist. The advantage of this website is that it encourages responses from Indians as well as the international markets to the maximum.
- Clickindia- It is completely free and doesn’t require any amount to post ads. It is a very simple site and takes a second to create and post an ad. One can keep track of their ad.
It is better to sell old gadgets rather than throwing it in the waste . So why not make a little more extra income and sell off those old gadgets online. You never know, your trash can be someone’s treasure.