We all love to make money online but there are risks also. High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) is one of the fastest way to make money online but sadly, it’s also one of the fastest way to lose money online. If you’re new to HYIP, try reading my previous post which gives an insight on what High Yield Investment Program is all about.
Quite a lot of people have asked me to give them a High Yield Investment Program site thay pays well but I simply can’t. It wouldn’t speak well of me giving you a site that pays you today and turns out tomorrow to be a big scam. It’s rather better showing you how to know the real ones from the fakes but the difference might just be too hard to tell at times.
However, there are basic things to look out for when investing in a HYIP site:
1. You must be aware that a new program might turn out to be a scam as there are no testimonies yet. This doesn’t imply that all new high yield investment programs are unreliable, I’m only trying to say that older ones with a good record are always better.
2. Take time to run some little research on the site you’re about to invest on. You should take your time to check whois record for the domain, when it’s about to expire and so on.
3. Don’t be too greedy! Investing in HYIP that promises 500% interest in ten days is most likely to be a scam. Try to use the power of your mind to discern what is real from a purely fake scheme to get a big chunk out of your hard earned money.
4. Diversification – the concept of spreading the money over a number of different investments or investment programs in order to reduce risk. It’s the idea that one shouldn’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Diversification is a good way to reduce your risk exposure to the market.
5. The most important rule is to always monitor your HYIP. There are several sites that does thin on the interent where scam HYIP programs are reported and blacklisted. You also get to know the status of your HYIP whether they are paying or not and how log they’ve been in business. Such HYIP monitors include:
There are other hyip monitors as well where you can get fairly accurate ststistics about the HYIP you’re investing into.
6. The last rule is to follow your instincts, if you know you’ve got a good one.