“Only 70 Sets Allowed
This error message is very common with S40 (series 40) phones like Nokia 6300, Nokia 5300, Nokia 5310, Nokia 3110c etc. It makes the phone unable to save any new configuration settings.
Every time a new configuration setting is saved in a Nokia S40 phone, it makes a new folder in the phone memory. It remains there even if you delete that configuration settings and maximum limit is only 70 folders. So if you are facing problem in saving new configuration settings, this is the solution.
1. Download any mobile media browser like “Oxycube” (google it) and install in pc.
2. Connect ur phone using bluetooth or cable.
3. Go to phone memory “C” in which you will find a folder “omadm”
4. In that folder there are 70 folders naming 1 to 70.
5. Delete some or all of them and the problem is solved!.