It’s more than necessary to have a mail form on your blog so you can easily receive suggestions, enquiries and complaints from your visitors. Having a mail form facilitates easy communication between you and your visitors.
Adding this this involves only few steps:
1. Register an account with Emailmeform.com
2. Create a new form
3. After adjusting the settings to your taste, save the form.
4. Click take “Take Me Back To Form Manager”
5. Click “Code”
7. Copy the code
8. Create a new page on your blog then paste the code unaltered.
9. This is optional but you should add a link to the page in your blog header links.