Showing off recent comments on your blog makes it a bit more interactive and might be an avenue to keep your visitors coming back. In this post, I’ll show you how you can do it without stress.
1. Login to http://feedburner.google.com with your google account
2. Input your blog’s comment rss feed url as shown below
3. Follow the next couple of steps and check the following boxes
4. Now that your feed is ready, click on “Publicize” and select “Buzzboost”
5. Cusomize the feed settings the way you want it to appear on your site and click on activate.
6. Copy the generated code, go to your blogger dashboard, select design then select add a gadget wherever you want the recent comments to show.