Registering for Google Adsense is easy but getting your account approved by Google might be a major problem for quite a number of people. Before your account is activated and you’re allowed to display google ads on your site, google first visits your site to check if it complies with their terms of service.
This is where some new bloggers fail and decide to give up. Many new bloggers often get disappointed when their registration for adsense gets declined for one reason or the other. In order to get your account approved, follow these guidelines:
1. Your site must not still be under construction
2. You must have enough pages. You will never get approved if your blog has only a couple of pages.
3. You must have a reasonable traffic.
4. Your blog must comply with Google’s Terms of service. Any illegal stuff must not be featured on your site. In short, read and adhere to their terms of servise.
5. Give your blog about a month to grow before signing up for adsense.
6. After signing up and waiting for verification, make sure your blog is always accessible and in a good shape.
7. Keep making new and interesting posts while waiting.
8. Do not go and register another account for the same blog out of impatience. Sometimes it up to takes two weeks before your blog/site is approved for displaying google ads.
9. Also make sure you do not already have an approved account already. Duplicate account is not allowed.
10. Keep checking your email then hope and pray. lol
By following these guidelines, I’m pretty sure your google adsense account will be approved. In case your site gets declined, check the mail sent to you. The reason should be clearly stated, simply work on this and make all necessary adjustments then start all over again. Getting your site approved is no big deal if you can play the game the way they want!