I guess you like to turn your blogger’s blog to a nice looking site, else you won’t be reading this. There’s more to blogger than most people know. You can actually turn your blog to a great looking site if you can do some little hacks here and there. There’s nothing to it, you sure don’t need to know html or css to do this stuffs.
It’s easy, I mean dead easy. I’ve already made some posts on turning your blog to a great looking site but I think it’s important to come up with this post in order to summarize the five major tweaks or hacks (whatever you call it, lol) you must do.
1. REMOVING THE NAVIGATION BAR: Most custom templates already have this ugly feature remove but in case you’re using of the blogger’s default template, you sure need this hack.
2. CHANGING THE FAVICON: This is one of the easiest blogger hack ever. Changing the “B” site icon to your own logo sure gives your blog a better feel.
3. USING A CUSTOM TEMPLATE: Oh my! Are still using one of those sloppy default templates? You really gotta upgrade! Using a custom or premium template is one of the most important ways to make your blog better. You might wanna check out the ones I uploaded. There’s a lot to choose from.
4. POST AUTO SUMMARY: If you are not using one of those magazine style templates with automatic post summary, you sure need this. You might be quite worried with the way you posts show full length on you homepage making the page unnecessarily long. This little hack will sure fix it and your blog will sure have a better look.
5. ADDING RELATED TOPICS BELOW EVERY BLOG POSTS: You’re wondering why you actually need this, right? The aswer is simple: showing related topics beneath your blog posts is a sure way to let your visitors know about your other topics and a guaranteed way to keep them busy and longer on your blog!