Blogger has a ready made widget to display recent blog posts at present but I personally don’t like the look of it. If you read my earlier post on how to display recent comment on your blog, you will find this as a piece of cake as the steps are similar.
1. Login to http://feedburner.google.com with your google account
2. Input your blog’s post rss feed url as shown below
3. Follow the next couple of steps and check the following boxes
4. Now that your feed is ready, click on “Publicize” and select “Buzzboost”
5. Cusomize the feed settings the way you want it to appear on your site and click on activate.
6. Copy the generated code, go to your blogger dashboard, select design, then select add a gadget wherever you want the recent comments to show.